Thursday, June 7, 2007

Room Works at Carbon 14



John Giglio

Dear Friends,

I just wanted to provide you with an update on a show
that I had scheduled to open this spring at Carbon 14
gallery in Philadelphia called "Room Works". We
installed the show and did initial documentation
performances, some images of which I have included
with this email. However, within days of the
installation the gallery was forced to temporarily
shut down due to safety and legal issues surrounding
the building within which it operates. The gallery
owners have set up a new temporary location, but due
to the site-specific way I designed the pieces we
decided to postpone the show until Carbon 14 returns
to its original location.

As I had mentioned this show to some of you in the
past, I felt obligated to provide an update on its
status. I look forward to picking up where I left off
with the project when Carbon 14 is home again.

Warm Regards,

John

For additional images visit
http://www.carbon14.com/giglio.htm

No comments: