Sunday, January 3, 2010

From: Ken Butler

HELLO FRIENDS AND BEST WISHES FOR A GREAT 2010!!

KB update: I've been very very busy lately (a month of 18hr. days!) exclusively making new
artworks utilizing virtually all my stash of objects and images. Cleanin house! The 25 or so
works are in many media including instruments, collages, assemblages, and more which I
hope to exhibit in the coming year. Along with performing on my hybrid instruments, I will be
re-configuring a large-scale installation/interactive/film project entitled "Tilted Picnic", a version
of which is pictured below. I am feeling great and tackling life with passion and purpose.

Installation view, "Tilted Picnic" , variable interactive installation, Dayton Art Institute, 2008
Ken Butler

HYBRID VISIONS

427 Manhattan Ave.

Brooklyn, NY 11222

===========================================

WEBSITE www.mindspring.com/~kbhybrid

MYSPACE www.myspace.com/kenbutlerhybridvisions

YOUTUBE www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=83B16249693B2B32&search_query=ken

===========================================

PHONE (718) 782-4383




No comments: